Megan Lynch Chowning
Born at Night
A Raw Fiddle Album vol. 3
Engineered by Brandon Bostic
Spring Hill, TN
Design by Mary Sue Englund
Photos by Adam Chowning
Booking by Maria E. Nadauld at Above the Bay Booking
To my husband Adam, my family, and all my students and campers. This has been a challenging year for all of us and I'd like to give an extra bit of thanks to my dear friends who have kept me laughing, loving, and creating through the uncertainty. I wouldn't trade all the late night check-in texts and outdoorsy adventures and FaceTime lunches for anything in the world. My gratitude is unending.
Megan plays an old German fiddle revoiced by Ronnie and Frank Stewart of Paoli, IN.
Megan plays a Tyler Andal bow.
Megan uses D'Addario strings. Helicore heavy gauge A, D, and G with a Kaplan non-whistling E string, to be specific.
Megan's fiddle and bow are taken care of by The Violin Shop, Nashville, TN.
1. Georgiana Moon (Clayton McMichen/Slim Bryant)
2. Dance of the Goldenrod (Merle Travis)
3. LaZenda Waltz (Frank M. Witmark)
4. Marsha’s Waltz (Kenny Baker)
5. Alice Blue Gown (Joseph McCarthy/Harry Tierney)
6. Lonesome Moonlight Waltz (Bill Monroe)
7. Old South Waltz
8. Morningstar Waltz
9. Peek-A-Boo Waltz (William J,. Scanlon)
10. Dally Welters Waltz (Skip Gorman)
11. Chancellor’s Waltz (James Chancellor)
12. Flatbush Waltz (Andy Statman)